Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh, dear.... II

Well... my "fitness number" is damn bad... 25. It took me 15 minutes to walk 1,5 km as fast as I could! FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!
That's about the distance I walked every day since I was 7 to buss stop and back again, to get to school, and it took me about 10 minutes then, and I didn't even walk fast...
When we moved to Sodertalje, it took me half an hour to walk from Sodertalje to our home, 3 km. I KNEW I'm in bad shape, but... 25... that's so bad!

"fitness number" is how much oxygen my body is able to uptake (mL/kg/minutes)
Now, one cannot be quite precise without a proper test, but this is based on how long it takes to walk a certain distance. And to think that my "fitness number" was over 60 when I was 16... :´(
How bad I have been to myself! Shame on me!

Just because of this I want to do this again tomorrow and see if I can do better... I'll be damned if I'm going to allow this. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment