Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm so JEALOUS!!!

I hate her!

There's this celebrity, who's famous just because she has a famous daddy. Well... she has about the same taste in things I do, thinks she can craft (not really) and because she acts as if, and because she's famous, she gets all these opportunities *I* will not get. No-one will publish my craft book. No-one would buy it. I won't ever get rich, have all these opportunities she has, I won't be able to make "it" happen, because I don't have the money or connections this B* has. And now she's even a mother. That too...

Now I wish I could use my jealousy, hatred, aversions, feeling of unfairness, to inspire me into "anything you can do I can do better" and without any help from famous parents, celebrity or such.

No comments:

Post a Comment