Thursday, November 22, 2012


Every now and then I see something that makes me react... and this was one of them.



I have invited this guy into my life, my heart, my head, my marriage... he doesn't belong there. He doesn't want to be there. *I* don't want him to be there, and my husband certainly doesn't.

This was another one, from ugly girl problems. Hit so home...

Yes. It was silly of me to think that he would even notice me.
It is silly of me to think what I felt had anything to do with him.
It was so f-ing stupid to even think of him as a person, and not just as another organizer, coach, employment administrator.

But -  as my husband said "the obsession Ket is experiencing is actually a result of what they company did and did not do. a simple 'school-girl crush' (transference) turned into a complete obsession because it was not allowed to have a natural and respectful resolution."

No comments:

Post a Comment