Monday, October 21, 2013

More Adventures in the Color Land

So, I've been playing a little more with the Zyla colors.

I don't much believe that... you see, I don't have a darker ring around my irises. I took that "black" from the SHADOW my eyelids cast over the iris. In fact, the darkest part of my irises is almost black. So my "enery color" is practically black. 8-[


And "my black" is dark brown. Or dark sage green?

Also, my "tranquil" color, the soothing, calming color, is either that olive, khaki, military green or golden brown... I'm not feeling it.
And what about those people who have only one color in their eyes? Perhaps shades of one color... So their energy color is the same as their tranquil color?

Bah. Humbug.

Well... Jane found "color palette generator" and used it on her eyes, skin, hair and lips. So I followed the suit. I'm not really pleased with it, because it chooses the swatches by the largest area of colors, and some sort of color combination thing.





And these are the colors I find nasty. So I most certainly am not "summer" or anything combined with summer. And considering that cranberry has nice strength, but it's a bit too cold; that mauve would be nice if it had more depth, more brown in it, and that pinky beige is ALMOST ok, except that it has a slight greyness about it that I don't like.
I don't like greyness in colors - except in grey, and sage... and together with black, white and pink or yellow... but "taupe" is about the ugliest color there is. Taupe, rose beige and mauve. Yuk. The color of dishwater and rotting meat. So I assume the greyness of my hair and other parts is to be ignored. :-> If  I remember right, they said Autumns can look rather grey... My colors are definitely warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment