very nice :-)
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I find this question really stupid. There are more than five people in my life I love, and one shouldn't start thinking about love as "whom do you love most, mommy or daddy?"
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
My husband to be really, really rich, so rich that he could buy everything he wanted to buy, pay for everything he wanted to pay for and never have any economical problems. That he'd have a bit more than enough :-D
World peace, full equality, liberty and love between men and that everyone got their human rights respected and basic needs fulfilled. We live in a world of plenty but still people are afraid of need, so much so that they can't even give up one ounce of their own security and plenty... not even to people who have none.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Wait it over. When I'm really tense, I can't do anything. When I'm a little bit tense, it helps to take a walk in the forest and talk with Mother; to sing, to have a cup of tea and a good book, to go to Pinterest...
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I'm 44. No-one would pay me anything for that :-D
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Insects. Nothing bigger.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
I have no problems with the idea.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Right now TV, but I used to read more.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross
I'm Finnish. He's not part of our culture. But I love this remix video. It makes me happy. :-)
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Yes. And it still makes me sad.
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
The same way as I feel about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Their name is legion, for they are many. Too many to list. :-D About everything :-D
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Every now and then this blind hen finds a kernel of grain.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Wouldn't know. Not interested in stuff like that.
I suppose something everyone in the car knows lyrics to, so that we all sing along. I suppose that would be nice.
On long trips it's nice to have music that makes me want to dance, so that I get some exercise and the sitting in the car doesn't make my muscles so tired.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Oh. A lot of amazing things are accomplished all the time. Cannot be rated like this.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Listen to me and show it by asking intelligent questions. Act like a king.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Besides writing my blog, you mean? :-D Pinterest, Polyvore, Facebook and Bucketlist.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Who even cares?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Hitchhiking road trip? I'd go alone.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I was 30 when I got married. I wanted to get married about 10 years earlier, and have a big family. Or not get married at all. The age is not an issue, but if you are a marrying type. Some people aren't. Ever. Some people get along best in a commonlaw marriage or as a "wolf couple" as it's called in Finland.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
I don't have any.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
200 adults. Four years olds I can handle.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
The girlfriend/wife of the man I'm in love with :-D
Right now that would be me :-)
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Think about how wonderful it is to live, what a miracle life and this whole world we are living in is, what wonderful surprises this day is full of, that it's a brand new day, never experienced before, and no-one has ever had this day - and smiling, expecting, singing and sharing the joy with my husband next to me.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
Quite a lot of people :-D
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
A lot of things. I have taught crafts, languages, maths, cooking and some other subjects.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
Of course everything has a scientific explanation, but we don't know enough to be able to explain everything yet.
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
Of course. I'm not in love with his body parts.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
Free will. With a little bit of fate mixed in :-D
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life changes all the time.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Savage Garden I can listen over and over again. And a renaissance Christmas CD at Christmas time.
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Can't choose. I don't think any of those is especially bad. All have good qualities and bad qualities that are about the same value.
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
I think planting forest was pretty cool. :-D
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
I would have XX to XXX...
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
I'm an Aries and we are bold, childlike, instant people
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
No. I don't fear death at all. I'm just sad for all those people who love me and who will lose me.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
Calvin and Hobbes. Asterix. Lucky Luke. Tintin is good too.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
Oh... 13-14, I think... don't remember the exact year my grandmother died.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
I smell amazing. There's a hint of sandalwood, some fruity, flowery notes, a bit of caramel... spicy, vanilla and cinnamon, says my husband. And it's not my shampoo or soap, or cologne or sweat, oil or dirt... that's what I smell like.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
Books, life, people in my life.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
They didn't. I never cared about that.
183. What is your favorite band?
Again, I can't put my favorites in any order. It all depends on mood and need.
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
"The best, the best"... you are obsessed by ranking. A good cheesy 80's song is this:
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
An action movie with a lot of excitement and a little romance and some terror, too...
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
for a good cause or if the work benefits someone who needs it
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
"Hollywood"? No, the manuscript writer and director were idiots. They changed too much and every change was for the worse. LOTR is one of the most loved books for a reason, and THAT REASON IS THAT IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. The two most important roles are for women, so there is no need to "update" it to be more "female friendly". The fact that Faramir let the ring pass was part of describing his character, and that the manuscripta can't understand that some people actually see further and don't react on what seemingly is the best for all at the moment... and breeding orcs in vats... X-[ Everyone who knows his/her Middle-Earth knows that Morgoth took elves and bred the orcs from them, because only Eru can create life and living creatures. And carrots! CARROTS!!! Geesh!
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Someone rich whom I don't love.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
I don't think there is any such book. All the books I have read wouldn't be enough, because I filtered the information through my life. People get different information from books.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
No. Firstly, freedom of religion doesn't mean what you think it means.
Secondly, those USonians (as you should know, not all USonians do) who call "themselves one nation under God" most certainly don't understand what it means.
Thirdly, I don't think you even know what "God" means.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
I have AS.
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?