202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
Having done something for humanity.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
It's the same thing, principally.
But intuition, noticing things and understanding what they mean. I don't see intuition as something weird, but just people being attentive, alert, intelligent and curious, remembering details and understanding cause and consequence. Science is just knowledge, in a way. Anyone can do science :-D
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
My husband is my best friend... or one of them... My husband, I think. But only a short time, to rush to my most beloved sister.
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
Yes and no. It depends.
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
I really don't read poetry that much.
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
Oh dear, here we go again. Ranking, again. "Which do you love the most, mom or dad?"
This is one nice song from 90's
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
Yes - in some form or another. Though those entities are hardly comparative.
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
If I find the person interesting, nice, kind, gentle, intelligent and interested in me.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
Oh... I'll get back to this when I remember it. :-D
216. What's your favorite video game?
Video game? So you assume everyone plays or have played videogames. *sigh*
I liked that skateboard game... PS2
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
"Let's agree to disagree"
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
Yes - if with "diary" you mean blog :-D
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Quicky in the shower ;-)
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
*sigh* These questions are so dang boring. I don't care about people's accents.
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
No, just kidding. Scientific texts about issues I'm not the least interested in are very boring. Instruction manuals to boring things.
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
None of them. Me, probably.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
I suppose you mean how much money I would pick up from someone unknown's pee and poo? I think I'd pick up any amount. One can wash hands (and money) afterwards, and money is money.
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
Huh? Aren't those movies? Haven't seen either.
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
People. When they do their job properly, they are the salt of earth and lovely people, when not, they are f-ing b-ards and bullies.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
*sigh* I hate these ranking questions!
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242?
Never heard of.
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
As for example?
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics be considered a language?
No. It's an English dialect.
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
My husband is priceless. :-D
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
Don't know, don't care.
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Modesty Blaise. Except not from cartoon, but from the books.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
All of them. Most of the time.
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
I think so
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
Dixie Chicks :-D
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
I quite like Georg Henrik von Wright
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
They borrowed it to each other... You see, in national dept the money country A loans to country B doesn't pay country A's loan from country B...
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
My parents, I suppose
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Bigger lungs :-D No, adults are more tense
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
Depends on a stranger.
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
Well... that depends. Probably "no".
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
Depends totally on why, who, when, where etc.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Comedies that are kind and not shaming.
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Not being able to deal with my feelings
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
"America's funniest home videos"
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
The way I treat my husband
285. Do you meditate?
I try to get into that habit
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
I have been.
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
Darling... you don't know what you are talking about. I'm not afraid of feeling, but what I might do because of it... and we are talking about criminal things, horrible things, bad things, things that may not be done. And, yes, I am afraid I will do something really bad because of how I feel.
292. What is one thing you can't do?
Play harp :-D
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston?
I don't know any Charleton Heston. If you mean Charlton Heston - some of them.
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
I don't want to talk about that... when I trust someone and it turns out I shouldn't have.
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
To find oneself one needs to look inside
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
A lot of them