I am Sanna Ketutar Jensen.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I don't think "everyone" should know anything about me.
But - I am Finnish, I have Asperger's and I'm married.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Are there other 5000 question surveys? Who creates these things?
Probably pottering with some other lists or such. On the internet. Wasting time. Not doing what I should be doing. Like now.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I think I always liked arts most. Mothertongue was another good one.
Religion was probably my least favorite. And history, geography and biology.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Getting over my heart-ache.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
In five years? Much further on my road to healing.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Don't remember. Nothing important, I'm sure.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
Yes. Very much.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
I'm full of shit and know nothing.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver. I really need to learn to take.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having my knee ligament ruptured.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My husband *_*
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
How to play guitar, how to sell anything to anyone, and Savate.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How they made me feel, like every other human being on this planet :-D
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Communication, curiosity, honesty, trust, sense of humor, tolerance and ability to forgive - me as well as others.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Live, enjoy living and love myself.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
I'm not sure I understand the question...
I'd rather die than kill anyone, torture anyone or...
I wish I would die without experiencing torture, rape or public humiliation like the one Nazis put the Jews through in 30's. I can't believe how people can do things like that.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of?
The 1920's: flappers
30's: Wallis Simpson
80's: neon colors and big hair
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
80's - I was a teenager.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Too many to pick any
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
I live in Sweden and the Prime Minister is Fredrik Reinfeldt, and the King is Carl XVI Gustav.
I'm Finnish, and the President is Sauli Niinistö.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Ket's private dream channel.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
"most like"? Maleficent. I'm a beautiful witch who turns into a dragon every now and then :-D
Or Shere Khan.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
It's an optical thing. :-D
43. What does your name mean?
Lily - or Vixen, depending on which name you are referring to... ;-)
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Ray Harryhausen. Astrid Lindgren. C.S.Lewis.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Christopher Lee. David Attenborough.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
For a week? Lots of water and food to begin with, papers and pens.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I have been talked out of killing myself. Does that count?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Being in the supermarket wanting to buy some fruits but not being sure of which ones.
Ambytime: being ambivalent
Asscactus: really nasty person who just won't let one be
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Breakfast, I suppose.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Walk in the forest
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Not physically, no.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A library with cats and free candy that tastes awesome and doesn't make you ill.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
God is all-mighty, all-present and all-knowing benevolent, Highest power and Creator.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
On earth, yes. We give it to each other, some times we create it to ourselves. Usually in that order.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Baked Danish rye bread; married a Dane; seen Northern Lights...
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't know
64. Are you a patient person?
Every now and then
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Huh... never thought of that... All the holidays I want to exist, exist. If not, I make them happen.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
American Thanksgiving. St.Patrick's Day. Pentecost and Feast of the Ascension.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I like the funniest joke on earth.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
I don't think places are fun.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
A lot of stuff and dust.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go home. There's no place like home.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
There's many of those.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Lady in Red.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Oh... Live. Being married to Henric. My family.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Right to carry arms. :-D
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Doing something for others, to benefit others, without thinking about one's own profit or well-being.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Power puff girls.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Oh... A pile of storage boxes.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Not bowling :-D
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Yes. We are not our physical bodies.
92. What insects are you afraid of? Bugs. Beetles. Even ladybugs. And butterflies are nasty. Ants, bees and spiders are ok. Centipedes are not nice either. And larvae. Maggots. Brr. Hate that Indiana Jones.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Honey badger don't care.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Harempants, kaftan and turban made of old hospital sheets by myself, when I was 11.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Pastry. Pasta. Bread and butter.
96. What are your parents interested in?
All kinds of things
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
No. But I tamed a fly once :-D
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I feel good and have slept well, and had lovely, exciting dreams.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Depends on what time of the year it is, if it's raining and why I am there. I'm imagining summer, not raining and being there to be there. Then I'd take with me only nice, comfortable and warm clothes.