Saturday, May 26, 2012

craving...

Dang, it's hard.

I just want pasta, bread, pancakes... a lot of carbs. Now. With sugar and jam and...
I have managed to keep my food plan for this week... the last 3-4 days, I think, and it works. I'm lighter now than a week ago. And at the same time that little devil starts whispering "but it's going so well, you can get yourself something good now, to reward yourself!"

I really want to eat everything from "this is why you're fat" and not even think of this: Damn It
It's not going to happen anyway...

But... it IS happening.
I am getting rid of half of me. If I only can not eat today...
(I am not not eating, mind you. I have eaten a good breakfast and dinner and some snacks, it's just the carbs I won't eat. I'm not hungry, I have cravings. And right now a big bowl of pasta with creamy sauce and fresh bread with fresh butter feels better than the possible fitness next year.
Yeah... if I would get fit as quickly as I can get myself a bowl of pasta, I'd choose fit. But I'll be fat tomorrow, whether I eat the pasta or not.
Instant gratification isn't fast enough, like Carrie Fisher said...)

can you see that sugar coating... and that bacon... and that light doughnut... 
you know how it feels... 
and I believe it more than Kate Moss. 
THIS tastes better than skinny feels like.

Uh. I better go make myself some sugar-free fruit salad and watch the Eurovision Song Contest. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment