Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Second day fasting...

I'm not hungry. At least not that I know of. I have probably eaten for desire only for so long I wouldn't even recognize hunger. But I am wanting...
My husband ordered some chicken and french fries while we were talking in the phone, and I heard him later bite to the fries... Mmmmmmm...!
I was thinking about the story of boiled potatoes and eggs, and, mmm.... I want some boiled eggs and potatoes!
Perhaps I am hungry LOL

BTW, to something else. You know the lovely story of the boy who saved his girlfriend by trixing her to take the only helmet, when the brakes of his motorcycle broke? They have rewritten it... obviously they totally missed the message of the original story and wanted to make it sadder. :->
Sad? Not the least! Makes me happy that the stupid people died.
And I came to think about the people to whom the story of the potatoes and eggs wasn't good enough... "The carrots went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after being subjected to the boiling water, they softened and became weak." Doesn't seem to me they understood the original story either >:->
BTW I hate coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment