Saturday, September 17, 2011

I really want to be skinny...

or do I? Wouldn't I be, if I really wanted to?

 Now, Kate Moss is credited for saying "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"...
Now... how would she know? She's a super model. She has been that her whole adult life. She started as a teenager. She was grown up in supermodel world, where nothing mattered but skinny, and not-skinny was the worst thing you could be... I mean... they have kicked girls out from the business for developing breasts and booty! (Yes, Tyra Banks. In fact EVERY WOMAN IN VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW IS TOO "FAT" TO BE A MODEL...)
Then - I'm sorry, but she was a drug addict when she said that. Someone said "nothing tastes good with cocaine".She has also been a smoker for quite a long time. Nothing does taste good with tobacco.
She says she prefers Japanese cuisine and tries to eat organic... and a couple of years ago there was even talk of her writing a cookbook. (Yeah - the whole world laughed at that.)


Also... Now I cannot say if anything tastes as good as skinny feels like, because I can't remember what it feels like to be skinny. I do know someone who does... Sophie Dahl. She has been skinny. She has been fat. (Well... not really.) And she loves food.

But - I have to say that I find that inspiring. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". I would like to know for myself. But...


And you can wonder if those 8 do either...

Why would I need to be something I cannot be?






And wasn't she beautiful? One of the most beautiful women in the existence of this planet. And she was not skinny... not fat either, but not skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment