Thursday, September 24, 2009

I was at the town today


When I was dressing up, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that I don't look that bad. Sure, I'm fat, but I don't look bad.
I got dressed and still liked the way I looked and it felt good.
I got off the buss, saw my reflection in a shop window and was shocked! I didn't look like that in my own mirror! I looked almost pregnant, very much top-heavy and dressed somewhat like a bag-lady. Not at all nice.

I'm the "goblet shape" - wide back, shoulders, breast, big breasts, high and short waist, square, narrow hips and loooooooooooooong legs.
Now, they are not good looking long legs, because they are very muscular. I have the awful, ugly calf muscles with very good definition. I look like a bad transvestite on high heels. My husband happens to love muscular women and doesn't like the smooth shaped legs, which I think are good looking legs. So - no fishnets and miniskirts for me, thank you. I don't understand why people think if a woman has long legs, she must have good looking legs! I don't!
Sure, I should get bootcut trousers with my high heels and... er... what the heck to do with the upper part?
V-necks, crossovers, wraps, scooped necks, 3/4 coat.
"V neck tops and jackets nipped in at the waist are best for minimizing their top halves."
Hmm...
They also say that Catherine Zeta Jones, Renee Zellweger and Jessica Lange have this shape... good for me :-) I love Catherine Zeta Jones, and wouldn't mind one bit having her body :-D So, if I weight 130 pounds too, as she does, and dance, as she does, I will :-) (Looking at that CZJ "raw" image on left... well... perhaps. Except that I won't have as nice legs.)

P.S. I'm looking at Star... they are talking about Reese Witherspoon's 49.5 feet character in Monsters vs. Aliens and Daryl Hannah's 50 feet character in Attack of the 50 foot woman. The name in Swedish is "Wow, my wife is a sexy monster". *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment