Nevertheless, with henna and other dyes in the world, no-one needs to be born with red hair to be born to be a red-head... ;-) I wouldn't want red hair, if I wasn't supposed to have red hair :-D
30 things you can do to make your hair grow faster
1) cut the split ends - about half a centimeter ever second month should do the trick
2) hot oil massage - warm up a small cup of oil and rub it in your hair. Massage the oil in your scalp in gentle, circular motions. Put a warm towel to your hair and let it stand for at least half an hour. Wash your hair and let it air-dry
- Hair repair recipe
“Indian women are known for beautiful hair,” says Purohit. “Hair oil massages are a big thing. Once a week, we apply coconut, olive or almond oil to hair, massage it in for five minutes, leave on for 10, then shampoo.”
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Mix ingredients in a small bowl until they are well combined.
Apply the mixture on dry, unwashed hair, starting at your roots, and combing through your hair to distribute evenly.
Clip your hair up and wait 30-60 minutes.
Wash your hair.
- Egg Yolk Mask
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup water
slowly and thoroughly massage this into your scalp and hair, let the mask stand for 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
1 part vinegar
2 parts water
Vinegar helps hair restore its optimal pH value, it seals the cuticles making each strand shinier, stronger and less prone to breakage and it removes product buildups that literally suffocate the scalp and slow down normal hair growth.
- rosemary hair water
2 tsp dry rosemary
3 dl water
massage into your hair and scalp starting from the ends. Let dry.
- banana hair mask
mash a ripe, soft banana, massage it into your scalp and hair, cover with a plastic bag, wrap a hot towel over it and let it stand.
- egg white hair mask
whisk together the whites of 3 eggs. Massage the meringue into your hair and let it sit 5-10 minutes. Rinse out with cold water, then wash your hair.
- Onion hair rinse
Boil a couple of onions in water and use it as hair rinse.
- potato hair mask
juice 3 potatoes
add 1 egg yolk
add 1 tbsp honey
rub into your hair, let stand 15 minutes, rinse away
3) drink water, eat proteins and vitamins B, A and C (especially biotin)
4) avoid blow drying
5) brush your hair twice a day, when it's dry
6) Stay away silicone based hair products and wax.
7) No conditioner in the scalp
8) Let the conditioner work about 10 minutes in heat, like in a steamroom or wrap your head in hot towel.
9) Avoid washing your hair
10) Avoid all hair styling products
11) Protect your hair against sun by using hats and scarves
12) Oil your hair before going in the pool
13) Use silk pillow cases or a silk scarf to protect your hair when you're sleeping
14) massage your scalp about 10 minutes